Such processing by us may relate to the provision of Services and the Products, to the adherence with laws and regulations, the manner of operation and management of our business, including business development, account management, internal financial reporting, IT processing, legal due diligence or disclosure of information on you to legal or other associates of ours and disclosure to our suppliers, the manufacturers of the Products and to the delivery services.
When you provide personal data to us about others i.e. when buying a gift for them, you shall be considered as having provided the data, with due and received authority to do so as their agent and as having obtained any required consents.
All correspondence files and records (other than statutory corporate records) and all information and data held by us on our computer system is our sole property and you shall have no right of access thereto or control there over, however you shall be free to request by Instructions, details of the personal information held by us or the purpose of processing of such data, the specific categories of personal data held by us, any receivers of such data and the time period of storage of such data. You may also request by instructions to us, to delete or correct any such data held by us. You are also kindly advised that for any concerns or complaints you may have, should you seek redress at email@example.com and no remedy has been provided to you, within fifteen (15) days as from the date of raising your concern or complaint, you have the right to file a complaint to the Data Commissioner of the Republic of Cyprus.
We may be required to provide some or all of the information provided by you, to the relevant regulator/s and authorities, and to other service-providers such as, but not limited to Pay pal, banks, auditors, lawyers, and to the suppliers and manufacturers. Additionally, you acknowledge that both ourselves and our employees are free to divulge, disclose, hand over any and all information in their possession to relevant authorities investigating your status: (a) in relation to the violation or possible violation of criminal laws and regulations including money laundering laws and regulations or (b) pursuant to relevant court orders or relevant proceedings under which we may have to divulge, disclose, hand over any and all information in our possession.
We further hereby acknowledge that we are not only bound by regulatory and other obligations, under the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Services and Products are provided, but also by other National, European and International laws and regulations, directives and directions and we acknowledge further that any action or inaction on our part as a result of compliance by such laws and regulations shall not constitute a breach of our duties here under.
If you wish to remove your details from our mailing list you can do so by contacting us directly.
We may collect the following information:
- contact details such as name, address, email, telephone, fax
- demographic information such as age, gender, sizes, preferences, interests, location
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
The information about you is required to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided once you have given to us your consent to do so, you may request to be removed from such correspondence at any time by contacting us through the contact page on the website or using the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise our website according to your interests.
- For the purpose of processing and/or dispatching your order refunds/returns
If at any time we provide links to other websites once you leave our website we do not have any control over the other website.
We may disclose your information:
- In response to a legal obligation on our part, an investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government authority; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law; to protect your vital interest; to fulfil a public duty. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size
- if you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won’t be asked again)
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
Advertising or targeting:
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.